Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD870 Processor. It is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G 5G GPS, Wi Fi, bluetooth etc. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card. The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the download stock firmware device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone.
Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature. Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for Xiaomi Black Shark 4 and You can download it from below. By using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. We have shared the official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- If you’re cautious about overheating problems, especially with gaming phones, Black Shark sells a magnetic cooling fan that can snap onto the 4 Pro to keep its internals ventilated.
- Xiaomi’s Black Shark brand has announced its fourth series of gaming phones, the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro.
- One great example of this is the Xiaomi Black Shark 4, which is an interesting and intriguing take on a gaming phone.
- It may seem like a very simple and self-explanatory procedure, but it’s not uncommon for users to make mistakes that cause them to have to replace their device every year or two.
- In this article, I will share simple and effective ways to fix the overheating issue on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro.
Size aside, Black Shark 4 Pro is an evolution in the design of the Black Shark, keeping the same X-antenna rear as its predecessor but switching out the combination of metal and glass for an all-glass affair. The glass rear is matte to help resist fingerprints with the familiar X pattern visible beneath, with interesting light refraction effects that give it a premium, but not so ‘in-your-face-gamer’ look.
To ensure the above two worst cases do not happen, smartphones keep the temperature at a limit by throttling the processor, screen, and battery. The Black Shark 4 gaming phone will receive a 6.67-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, which will support a refresh rate of 144 Hz.
- There’s no wireless charging support, but there is 120W fast wired charging with the included adapter – a frankly astonishing rate than can juice up your phone to full from zero in as little as 15 minutes.
- These problems are most common on almost every smartphone out there.
- Clearly, the Black Shark 4 Pro satisfies the pillars of a gaming phone, striking a rich balance of display performance, speed, and power.
- But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
The ultrawide cranks up the color but with its detail lacking, produces quite a mushy photo with no real clarity when you zoom in. The front-facing camera is pretty good, though — 4-in-1 pixel binning the 20MP shot with decent HDR to make a balanced image.